DoorDash: Drive Portal Training for Store Operators—NEW
Please Note: Internet Explorer is NOT recommended. Please use Google Chrome. Please Note: If it is your 1st time accessing the portal you will need to do this through the portal link that was provided by email as the Store Operator will be asked to change their password. Once that is done you will find yourself in the Business section where the Dashboard can be viewed. If you go to Stores your store will appear 'inactive' and clicking on it will ask for bank information. Instead please navigate to www.doordash.com/drive/portal to see orders. For more info please see the Freshop Knowledge Base Guide - DoorDash: Drive Portal Training for Store Operators.
Please Note: As of 2/6/20, if you need to add/update a user in the DoorDash Portal you will now need to contact the following (as you no longer have access to this functionality):
- Freshop Account Manager (if you are in the process of on-boarding)
- Freshop Support Portal (if the on-boarding process is over and you are actively using DoorDash for deliveries) through the portal at https://support.freshop.com/ or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It includes the following topics:
- Drive Portal How-To
- Using Portal
- Managing Active Orders
- Preferring and Blacklisting Dashers
- Reviewing Order History
- Drive Portal Video Demo (3 min): Drive Portal SOF Walkthrough
- Customer Notifications
- Initial Notification
- Pickup Notification
- Tracking Page
- Placing New Orders
- FAQs & Support (Common Errors)
- It won't let me place an order using the Drive Portal because it's outside my coverage area
- It won't let me place an order using the Drive Portal because it's outside of operating hours
- I need to edit, cancel, or reschedule an order. How do I make the change?
- The Dasher isn't here yet, and my customer just called to get an update. What do I say?
Last Updated: 02/06/20
DoorDash: Drive Portal Guide—NEW
Please Note: The phone number in Contact Support at the top of an order is NOT the number store operators should be contacting for issues. Please use the DoorDash 24-hour live support phone number of (855) 652-5139 for live orders and the Freshop ...
Last-Mile Delivery: DoorDash
Freshop offers integration with multiple delivery services to do the “last mile” delivery portion of an order if the store does not wish to provide this service themselves. The order is placed online through the store website, fulfilled by the ...
Freshop/DoorDash Drive Support Flow—NEW
Below you will find support contact information and best practices for when to use each available option. Please Note: For orders that are outside the 2 hour pickup time - any edits/changes can be made by the Store Operator directly in the DoorDash ...
DoorDash: Sample Dasher Flow—NEW
Dasher Experience 1. Start and Schedule a Dash Dashers can choose a zone to start in: Dashers can also schedule dashes (shifts) for the future: Once checked in, the system will look for orders to assign to the Dasher: 2. Accept & Pick Up Order ...
Personal Shopper Best Practice Flow Guide
1. Customer Service Get to know your customers! Make contact with your customers prior to completing the order, especially on their first few orders they place. The contact field will always show how many orders a customer has placed. It will be in ...