Freshop Express: Getting Started
Welcome to Freshop Express!
As a way of getting on board quickly, we have a few things that we need you to do to begin the process.
1. Create a Freshop Support Portal Account
Please create an account at https://support.freshop.com/. This will allow you to access the Freshop Support Portal Team for all questions and issues by submitting a ticket that you can follow the progress of. You will be sent an email invite that needs acceptance before you can login and access. If you did not receive an email please check your SPAM. If it is not there please email firstname.lastname@example.org, give us your email address and we can resend the invite through the portal.
This account also allows you to access all of our Knowledge Base Guides, some of which are listed below.
2. Create a Freshop Admin Account
This is the account that will allow you to access the Freshop Admin for fulfilling orders, managing product details and viewing reports.
Please Note: If you just filled out the Freshop Express form for your store, then we may need to wait until your store has been added to the Freshop Admin before we can activate your account.
- Email used to create the account
- The store banner name
- The selected store(s) you need access to
- Specify if you need Full Admin or Personal Shopper access
The following guides will explain a bit more:
- Create a Freshop Admin User Account
- Freshop Admin User Roles Guide
3. Review Guides
To view all of our guides on the Knowledge Base you will need have your Support Portal account created (step #1 above).
Please start by reviewing the other Freshop Express guides to get familiar with the process:
- Freshop Express: Next Steps
- Freshop Express: Store’s Own Product & Pricing Reflected
- Freshop Express: Overview & Default Setup
4. Download Apps
- The Freshop Groceries App is the consumer facing app that the public will use to order groceries from your site.
- The Freshop for Stores App is what the personal shopper will use in fulfilling and processing the order. (There is also a web admin but the app is easier and more accurate with scanning the products)
5. Store Setup 'Complete' Notification
The Freshop Support Team will reach out once the store is set up on the Freshop Groceries App and website at https://www.freshopgroceries.com/
by responding to the Freshop Express - Registration
email that we get when the store fills out the Freshop Express form.
We will send along Next Steps with a few questions that we will need answers to (tax rates, file & pricing confirmation, etc.) and applicable guides. Depending on the responses, there may be a few more updates on the part of Freshop and the store may need to review the Product Data (updating the 002 products, departments, etc.), create the walk path and start having employees, friends and family start placing orders to test the process.
Last Updated: 06/09/20
Freshop Express: Next Steps
You have been notified through the Freshop Express - Registration email that your store is now up on the Freshop Groceries App and Website - what are your next steps? Next Steps 1. Account Setups The first thing is to make sure that you have ...
Freshop Express: Store's Own Product & Pricing Reflected
To get stores set up quickly, AWG provided Freshop a product file with 4500 products to get started (this applies if AWG is your wholesaler). However, we are finding that stores are wanting to show their own products and pricing. This does slow the ...
Freshop for Stores App FAQs
1. Is there an ability to enter manufacturers and vendor coupons using the picker app at the car window? There is no way to actually scan the coupon or enter it into the picker app but you can override the price from the app to reduce the price/qty ...
Printing Bag Tags with the Freshop for Stores App-Android
1. From the order details screen tap the More icon 2. Tap on Print Labels Before printing for the first time, make sure your Print Settings are configured by tapping on the Settings icon next to the Print button. Select the appropriate printer model ...
Personal Shopper Best Practice Flow Guide
1. Customer Service Get to know your customers! Make contact with your customers prior to completing the order, especially on their first few orders they place. The contact field will always show how many orders a customer has placed. It will be in ...