How to Create a Department Banner
Create a Department Banner
Banners can be added per department categories on WordPress sites with the following instructions:
1. Login to the store's WordPress site
2. Select Departments from the menu
3. Select Add New
4. Fill in the Department Fields and Save
1. You have your Department Banner created but it is not showing up on the site? There is one LAST step that needs to be completed - the department needs to be hooked up to Freshop's API.
- In the Freshop Admin, navigate to: https://admin.freshop.com/#!/tags
- Select your Store
- Select Tag Types: Type in Department
- Find the department you are trying to link
- Click the Add Tag Attribute button
- Fill in the following fields:
- Key*: js_navigation_path
- Value: Should be the relative path of the department (in this case /departments/deli)
- Save the update
The above steps need to be completed for each department landing page that you want LIVE on the site.
Department Banners show in the desktop/mobile browsers - they do not show in the iOS/Android apps.
How to Post A Store Banner/Alert
Overview During an emergency or unforeseen event, you may find it necessary to post an alert that displays at the top of your homepage, such as the following: Step 1: Creating A Banner 1. Creating a banner (alert message) can be done via the ...
Bag Tag Printer Supported Device Guide
Bag Tag Printers and Labels We currently support the following printers for printing bag tags from the Freshop Admin and Freshop for Stores App. Bag tags can be customized to your in store locations. Brother QL-710W Discontinued QL-810W QL-820NWB ...
Freshop Admin Guide for Personal Shopper
1. Sign In 1. Go to https://admin.freshop.com/ where you will be taken to the Freshop Admin Sign In page. 2. Login. You will need an admin user login to access Admin; if you do not then please contact your supervisor or email@example.com. 3. Once ...
Freshop Recipe Admin Guide
1. Sign In Go to https://admin.freshop.com/ where you will be taken to the Freshop Admin Sign In page. You will need an admin login to access Recipes. If you do not have an admin login please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign in with your Email ...
Badging with Shelf Tag Ids
You can use Shelf Tag Id's two ways 1. You can provide a "shelf_tag_ids" field in your data If you are sending in your data file You will need to add the 'tag_id' field at the end (see list below) and notify Freshop ...