Freshop WordPress: Creating a Department Banner
Create a Department Banner
Banner's can be added per department categories on WordPress sites with the following instructions:
1. Login to the store's WordPress site
2. Select Departments
from the menu
3. Select Add New
4. Fill in the Department Fields and Save
You have your Department Banner created but it is not showing up on the site? There is one LAST step that needs to be completed - the department needs to be hooked up to Freshop's API.
- In the Freshop Admin, navigate to: https://admin.freshop.com/#!/tags
- Select your Store
- Select Tag Types: Type in Department
- Find the department you are trying to link
- Click the Add Tag Attribute button
- Fill in the following fields:
- Key*: js_navigation_path
- Value: Should be the relative path of the department (in this case /departments/deli)
- Save the update
The above steps need to be complete for each department landing page that you want LIVE on the site.
Department Banners show in the desktop/mobile browsers - they do not show in the iOS/Android apps.
Last Updated: 4/28/20
Freshop WordPress – Posting A Store Banner/Alert
1. Creating A Banner During an emergency or unforeseen event, you may find it necessary to post an alert that displays at the top of your homepage, such as the following: Creating a banner (alert message) can be done via the WordPress Admin section ...
Creating a Freshop Admin User Account
Admin Users are different than Customer Users. If you created a shopping account through your shopping website, this will not create an Admin User. Creating Admin User Account: 2 step process Step 1: To access the Freshop Admin you need to create an ...
Walk Path Guide
The walk path you set up for your personal shoppers will maximize their time processing each order from start to finish. Items on orders are presented in a store-specific walk path. Read more about increasing efficiency with your walk path here . ...
Freshop Express: Getting Started
Welcome to Freshop Express! As a way of getting on board quickly, we have a few things that we need you to do to begin the process. 1. Create a Freshop Support Portal Account Please create an account at https://support.freshop.com/. This will allow ...
Bag Tag Printer Supported Device Guide
Bag Tag Printers and Labels We currently support the following printers for printing bag tags from the Freshop Admin and Freshop for Stores App. Bag tags can be customized to your in store locations. Brother QL-710W Discontinued QL-810W QL-820NWB ...