Getting Your Data Ready to Go Live
For most stores, reviewing your development site is the first time you can visualize your inventory. It can be surprising upon review to see how some items appear on the site during this working phase of the project. During the on-boarding process, Freshop will partner with the right people at the store to get your data through the final step and ready to share with your customer.
Freshop has a database of over 200,000+ images, product names and descriptions mapped to UPCs for common CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) items. We also work through common weighted items to apply images and department assignments from our database. These items are mapped prior to sharing the development site.
Please Note: Once complete, the remaining items will be managed by the store to ensure items appear to properly represent the products in your store.
Your account manager will send along guides for each of the data management sections outlined below. These are also located on the Freshop Knowledge Base which can be accessed by creating a free account at https://support.freshop.com/. We will then reach out to set up a training for the Admin users on your team. These will be the key staff at your store that are the most familiar with your product mix and can approve and select images that best represent your inventory.
Product Editor - allows you to see all of your products in one place. A list will display based on popularity/movement within the store. You can search for a particular item, filter to view a list of only items with missing images, verify your items are in the correct department, narrow by category and select your walkpath. All stores will need to work through these tasks to ensure that products appear in a functional way.
- Fix titles - the data you provide from your POS will often come over with hard to read abbreviations and inconsistency with combination of all capped and lowercase product titles
- Assign images - Products (002): This is a listing of all the weighted and store assigned products. You can add an image by searching the Freshop database for a suitable image or upload your own. All stores will need to work through these items to ensure that products appear as you want to properly represent the products in your store.
Product Slice Editor - information on each product is pulled from various systems to provide product output for the website.
If you need to:
- Change a product name, price, description, ingredients, popularity, is featured
- Product overrides
- Remove an item that is no longer available
Product Readiness Report: In the Reports menu of the Freshop Admin, you can evaluate and prioritize products on your site. As a rule of thumb, focus on the top 1,000 active products as these are the items the majority of your customers will be shopping for. This report is grouped by the 2 UPC types: Store Assigned and Regular or you can view them together in the All section. Looking at the percentage column is a good place to get started. Anything under 10% is ideal and will not impact your customer’s ability to shop the site.
Please Note: The store will be required to help with getting the product data ready before the site goes live and should check the above admins on a weekly/bi-weekly basis to keep the product data updated as new items come in after the site goes live.
Freshop Recipe Admin Guide
1. Sign In Go to https://admin.freshop.com/ where you will be taken to the Freshop Admin Sign In page. You will need an admin login to access Recipes. If you do not have an admin login please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign in with your Email ...
Freshop Admin Guide for Personal Shopper
1. Sign In 1. Go to https://admin.freshop.com/ where you will be taken to the Freshop Admin Sign In page. 2. Login. You will need an admin user login to access Admin; if you do not then please contact your supervisor or email@example.com. 3. Once ...
Overview Product editor allows you to see all of your products in one place. A list will display based on popularity/movement within the store. You can search for a particular item, filter to view a list of only items with missing images, verify ...
Freshop Express: Getting Started
Welcome to Freshop Express! As a way of getting on board quickly, we have a few things that we need you to do to begin the process. 1. Create a Freshop Support Portal Account Please create an account at https://support.freshop.com/. This will allow ...
Freshop Express: Store's Own Product & Pricing Reflected
To get stores set up quickly, AWG provided Freshop a product file with 4500 products to get started (this applies if AWG is your wholesaler). However, we are finding that stores are wanting to show their own products and pricing. This does slow the ...