Obtaining Google API Keys for Stores to Enable Auto-Complete
Google has changed the way their pricing works - for example where Google Maps used to be free, they are now charging and it can be based on the traffic of the site. If a store is now interested in enabling Google Maps lookahead they will have to sign up for an account with Google and send Freshop the Google API keys.
Create API Keys
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com
- Sign up and enter your billing information
- Select API library from the left menu
- Search and add the following APIs
- Maps Embed API
- Maps Static API
- Places API
- Geocoding API
- Click credentials from the left menu
- Click Create Credentials and select API key
- Copy the API key from the modal
- Click Restrict Key
- Select HTTP Referrers under Application Restrictions
- Click Add An Item and enter <sub_domain>.freshopsites.com/*
- Click Add An Item and enter <sub_domain>.freshopsite.com/*
- Click Add An Item and enter *.<domain>.com/*
- Click Restrict Key under API Restrictions
- Search and select "Maps Embed API"
- Search and select "Maps Static API"
- Search and select "Places API"
- Search and select "Geocoding API"
- Click Save
Send the API key from step #6 to Freshop at https://support.freshop.com/. Let us know that you would like to enable Google Maps auto-complete and the name of your website/url.
The API Key must be COPY & PASTED to prevent mis-typing errors. We will not accept a screenshot.
Last Updated: 4/15/20
PayPal: Account Setup / Integrating API Keys
Create Account To create a business PayPal account go to https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/merchant. Once your account has been created you will need to follow the below steps to get the API keys integrated. Integrating API Keys Please Note: If ...
Google Analytics: Hosted Payment Provider Referral Exclusions
Common Issue Customers leave the merchant’s website to make their payment on a 3rd party hosted payment provider’s website. After they complete their payment, customers are then redirected back to the URL provided by the merchant. When customers ...
Android: Production, Beta, and Staging Applications Guide
Production - on Google Play This is the live application, and available publicly for download from Google Play It DOES NOT have the gear icon on the login screen and only works with the Production API BETA (Alpha) - on Google Play This is the test ...
Worldpay Vantiv Express Account Setup
Merchant Credentials Step 1 - Set up an online payment account for each store. If you have a WorldPay rep, you may want to go through them, You will need your current account's MID. If you don't have a rep and don't already have a contact number ...
Payeezy: Hosted Checkout Account Setup
This guide applies to you if you already have a First Data Merchant Account and you would like to set up a Payeezy Gateway Payment Page, which will allow your site to accept payments with Payeezy’s hosted web payment form. If you need to set up a ...