Once your account has been created you will need to follow the below steps to get the API keys integrated.
Integrating API Keys
Please Note: If you just created your account you can skip steps one and two.
2. Sign in: Enter your Email address and Password in the spaces provided in the top right corner. Hit enter to sign in.
3. From the Account Dashboard, click on Tools in the top navigation.
4. From the Tools page you will need to scroll down to the Manage Your Business section.
5. In the Manage Your Business section, click on Business Setup to continue.
6. Expand Option A by clicking the “+” to the left.
7. Once this is expanded, click on Get your API Credentials to continue.
This will bring you to the API Access page.
8. Click the link labeled View API Signature in the bottom right.
This will display the API Signature information.
9. Highlight the section as displayed below.
10. Right-click and select Copy.
Please Paste the API Username, API Password, Signature & Request Date into an email to email@example.com
(or better yet send through the Support Portal at https://support.freshop.com/
) so that Freshop can enable on the website.
You must COPY & PASTE the keys. Freshop will not accept a screenshot.
11. Click on Done once you are finished to close the menu.
Google Analytics: Add Hosted Payment Provider Exclusions
Once Freshop has confirmed that the process has been completed there is one last step for the store.
Referral Exclusions MUST be added to the Google Analytics settings at the Property level to ensure the customer’s return does not start a NEW Google Analytics session.
Please see the Google Analytics: Hosted Payment Provider Referral Exclusions guide for steps.
Last Updated: 04/01/2020
Payeezy: Hosted Checkout Account Setup
This guide applies to you if you already have a First Data Merchant Account and you would like to set up a Payeezy Gateway Payment Page, which will allow your site to accept payments with Payeezy’s hosted web payment form. If you need to set up a ...
Integrating with MailChimp
1. Log In Log in to Mailchimp. Click on the arrow in the top right, where your account name is displayed. From the dropdown menu, click on the Account tab. 2. API Keys You will be directed to the Account Overview section. Click on the Extras ...
Creating a Freshop Admin User Account
Admin Users are different than Customer Users. If you created a shopping account through your shopping website, this will not create an Admin User. Creating Admin User Account: 2 step process Step 1: To access the Freshop Admin you need to create an ...
Obtaining Google API Keys for Stores to Enable Auto-Complete
Google has changed the way their pricing works - for example where Google Maps used to be free, they are now charging and it can be based on the traffic of the site. If a store is now interested in enabling Google Maps lookahead they will have to ...
Payeezy v2: Account Setup
First Data Account Needed 1. First Data Merchant Account To integrate First Data (Payeezy) into your application, you will need a First Data Merchant Account, through which First Data collects information about your business as well as your bank ...