Once your account has been created you will need to follow the below steps to get the API keys integrated.
Integrating API Keys
Please Note: If you just created your account you can skip steps one and two.
2. Sign in: Enter your Email address and Password in the spaces provided in the top right corner. Hit enter to sign in.
3. From the Account Dashboard, click on Tools in the top navigation.
4. From the Tools page you will need to scroll down to the Manage Your Business section.
5. In the Manage Your Business section, click on Business Setup to continue.
6. Expand Option A by clicking the “+” to the left.
7. Once this is expanded, click on Get your API Credentials to continue.
This will bring you to the API Access page.
8. Click the link labeled View API Signature in the bottom right.
This will display the API Signature information.
9. Highlight the section as displayed below.
10. Right-click and select Copy.
Please Paste the API Username, API Password, Signature & Request Date into an email to email@example.com
(or better yet send through the Support Portal at https://support.freshop.com/
) so that Freshop can enable on the website.
You must COPY & PASTE the keys. Freshop will not accept a screenshot.
11. Click on Done once you are finished to close the menu.
Google Analytics: Add Hosted Payment Provider Exclusions
Once Freshop has confirmed that the process has been completed there is one last step for the store.
Referral Exclusions MUST be added to the Google Analytics settings at the Property level to ensure the customer’s return does not start a NEW Google Analytics session.
Please see the Google Analytics: Hosted Payment Provider Referral Exclusions guide for steps.
Last Updated: 04/01/2020