Printing Bag Tags with the Freshop for Stores App-Android
1. From the order details screen tap the More icon
2. Tap on Print Labels
Before printing for the first time, make sure your Print Settings are configured by tapping on the Settings icon next to the Print button.
Select the appropriate printer model and label. If you don’t see the model or labels here please contact email@example.com to make a feature request.
Now that Print Settings are configured we’re ready to select the label types and print.
Check the checkbox if you would like to include a Print Summary.
4. Tap the setting button to the right of the Print button to set up your printer.
The first time you try to print you’ll be prompted for permission. Tap Allow then tap Print again.
For more details on setting up your printer, review this article:
This document was last updated 2017-07-31. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Printing Bag Tags with the Freshop for Stores App-iOS
1. From the order details screen tap the 3 dots in the top right corner. 2. From the Change Order Status dialog tap the Print Labels button. Before printing for the first time, make sure your Print Settings are configured by tapping on the Settings ...
Bag Tag Printer Supported Device Guide
Bag Tag Printers and Labels We currently support the following printers for printing bag tags from the Freshop Admin and Freshop for Stores App. Bag tags can be customized to your in store locations. Brother QL-710W Discontinued QL-810W QL-820NWB ...
Freshop for Stores App FAQs
1. Is there an ability to enter manufacturers and vendor coupons using the picker app at the car window? There is no way to actually scan the coupon or enter it into the picker app but you can override the price from the app to reduce the price/qty ...
Freshop Admin Guide for Personal Shopper
1. Sign In 1. Go to https://admin.freshop.com/ where you will be taken to the Freshop Admin Sign In page. 2. Login. You will need an admin user login to access Admin; if you do not then please contact your supervisor or email@example.com. 3. Once ...
Printing Bag Tags Guide: Chrome and Windows
It is highly recommended that you use Chrome for printing as it is the only browser supported for Mac and is much easier to set up for Windows vs IE. Download Chrome Note for Windows: At this time Microsoft Edge does not support custom margins and so ...