How to Replace/Update Circular Pages
2. Select Circulars from left navigation menu, then select Circular Page.
3. Select the Top level to change ads for all stores or select the specific store to just change that one.
4. Select the correct Ad date.
5. Select the File name that needs to be changed. The file must be a .JPEG file to load via the admin.
6. Scroll all the way to the bottom and select REPLACE.
7. Find the new file to replace the current circular. Drag and drop file or click to upload.
8. Click Save.
9. Click Process
10. Cache will need to clear and the page refreshed
As long as the page layout is the same, all existing offers will automatically hook to the new image file.
Freshop Admin Guide for Personal Shopper
1. Sign In 1. Go to https://admin.freshop.com/ where you will be taken to the Freshop Admin Sign In page. 2. Login. You will need an admin user login to access Admin; if you do not then please contact your supervisor or email@example.com. 3. Once ...
Freshop Recipe Admin Guide
1. Sign In Go to https://admin.freshop.com/ where you will be taken to the Freshop Admin Sign In page. You will need an admin login to access Recipes. If you do not have an admin login please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign in with your Email ...
Store Specific Slider Guide
Overview Learn how to create a new group and then assign one or more stores to the Group and then associate each banner to a group(s). How to create a store group 1. Sign into your store’s WordPress site. 2. On the left navigation, locate and select ...
Contact Us Form: Blocking Emails
This guide takes you through how to BLOCK specific email addresses from being able to submit through your Contact Us form. This could be useful if you are getting SPAM from a particular email address in the Contact Us submissions. 1. Sign into ...
All PDFs and Offer files are required by Freshop 3 days prior to the ad’s start date (if we are making it clickable). You can access this section on the Freshop Admin by navigating to the Circulars section and selecting the Circulars option from the ...